Shiroi Floret Terms & Conditions
Shiroi Floret is based in Singapore, registered under R.O.C.53363216A.
We cater to all your bridal floral needs, rest assured that only broad color palettes of the freshest flowers are used.
With Shiroi, expect the true joy of delightful, exotic, rich and expressive flowers, portrayed in bold and extraordinary styles rarely found in the mass market. Let Shiroi Floret handle your wedding floral essentials for the venue and other occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries or just Simply flowers!
Here are our guidelines when ordering:
Availability and Substitution
• As most of our selection of flowers are seasonal flowers, what you receive may defer from our product pages in terms of colors and styles.
• Should any of the flowers/ colors/ Wrapping styles and materials be unavailable due to seasonal difference and stock availability, we reserved the right to substitute with a suitable material at our discretion, without prior notice or obligations to you.
Price and Payment
• All prices listed on our website are in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
• Prices are subject to change without prior notice or obligation to you.
• A Full payment is required upon checking out from our website when placing an order.
Cancellation and Refunds
• All orders can be cancelled through email@example.com or +65 97300888 by stating your order number.
• Order cancelled before 2 working days from date of delivery, there would be 20% cancellation charge from order value.
• Order cancelled before 1 working day from date of delivery, there would be 50% cancellation charge from order value.
• Order Cancelled on actual delivery day, there would be no refund.
• Our online stores requires a min of 3 days to process your orders.
• For urgent, same day, or next day deliveries, please call 9730 0888 to check on flower and earliest delivery schedule availability.
Quality of Goods
• At Shiroi, we maintain the quality of our flowers prior to delivery.
• All items upon delivered will not be refunded.
Delivery Days and Times
• Deliveries are available from Mondays to Fridays EXCEPT Public Holidays, and selected dates. These exceptions will be blocked out on the calendar selection after you check out your shopping cart.
• You can choose either of the delivery times: 10:00AM – 1:00PM or 2:00PM – 5:00PM.
• All delivery charges has been included in the price of the item.
• Delivery during peak periods such as selected eves of, or public holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Chinese New Year, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, may incur additional charges.
• Deliveries are only in Singapore excluding:
– Changi Airport, Airport Cargo Complex, Airline Road area
– Tuas area
– Jurong Island
– Sembawang Shipyard
– All Army camps
– All PSA ports
Updated as of 1st June 2017